6. Steps in a BioGenesis Session
Step #1: Set Intent with the BioTranslator (use with the BioAmplifier)
This is always the first step in any session. The person giving the session and the person receiving the session should join together in their desire for the session. This will not only amplify the effects of the session, but it will also help to create the blueprint for your session, guiding the Tools and the Wheels in their functioning.
Step #2: Place the Wheel of Hope on the person’s chest
Try to position the Wheel of Hope at the center of the person’s chest, over the heart. Let the person rest with the Wheel of Hope on the chest for a minute or so (longer if desired).
Step #3: Place a Clear Wheel in the Person’s hand
If you are using Progress & Regeneration Wheels in the session, place the Clear Progress Wheel in the person’s hand. If you are using Transformation & Regeneration Wheels, place the Clear Transformation Wheel in the person’s hand.
Let the person rest quietly for one minute while holding the Clear Wheel. It is during this time that the Light begins to shine into the person for the session.
Step #4: Place Wheels on the body
If you are using Progress & Regeneration Wheels in the session, you may place the Progress & Regeneration Wheels on the body at the same time.
If you are using Transformation & Regeneration Wheels in the session, begin by placing only the Transformation Wheels on the body. After 10 minutes or less, remove all Transformation Wheels, including the Clear Transformation Wheel in the person’s hand. After removing the Transformation Wheels, place the Regeneration Wheels on the body.
Step #5: Begin using the BioGenesis Tools
- Point the top of the BioOscillator at the person and give the command: “Perfection is the natural state! Light is triumphant!”
- Move the BioOscillator over the whole body, focusing on any specific area you think needs extra attention.
- Hold the base of the BioAmplifier about 3 – 6 inches above the person’s body; move it in a circular motion, a side-to-side motion, or any motion you desire.
- Point the Flame at the person and move it around the body; use any motion you desire, such as a circular motion or a side-to-side motion.
- While you may use the Flame over the whole body, you may want to focus the Flame on a specific area, such as an area of the body that has suffered a physical trauma (e.g., a cut or a broken bone).
- Also, be sure to direct the Flame at any Wheel that is on the body; this will accelerate the influence of that Wheel on the person.
- Brush with the Wand around the person’s body for a short period of time.
- Remove the Wheels from the body (except the Wheel of Hope).
- Continue to brush with the Wand around the body for another period of time (you may do this for a short period of time, or you may choose to do this for a longer duration of time).
- Let the person hold the Wand in both hands for some time (at this time, you may remove the Wheel of Hope).
This will complete a BioGenesis session.7. Ascended Master Lantos Dialogues